Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Art and Amy time


Well I had an awesome time online tonight. My wife/bff Amy is just epic fun. She loves jellyfish, and decided to make an OC that is based on them called jel. So I decided because my favorite sea creature is the squid, that I would do the same but make it based on well...squids. Her name is squi :)

I loved talking to her, and drawing as we chatted on msn. It was a really really good night so far. I think I shall give you a preview of my little squi[sorry for the crappy ish quality...camera picture. My scanner hates me. And she isnt even close to done being designed. Just her face and...well what you see are done I think...] Im growing to fall madly for this character and that I am finally finding a style that really suits me.

Hmm what else...Well I woke up at 3pm ish. Layed there for a hour. Then got op and found ez tard [that is his nickname] whimpering and laying on the floor with the biggest pouty lip. If I can find a picture Im going to post it, I find it cute and hysterical. Then I layed on the floor with him for almost a hour. Which I loved, I hope he did too.

Thou afterwards I felt horribly smelly. Because he likes to rub his terrier stench all over me.

After that I...sat on the computer for a while, talked to Amy and rose, and my loverly friend in the UK teddy. Who is studying fashion and wants to make me stuff. He is such a love :D Hopefully I can drag him down to Oregon sometime and he can teach me how to make corsets. The more he and I talk about it the more fun it sounds like well have. But for now he is busy and in college. Which is ok...I really need to get some well...anything productive done. At least Im doing more art.

Later well not long ago I had dinner, yummy chicken and cookie dough that I art way to much of. Sat with ez again as my brother and I made fun of him. Talked on msn more...[wow this is probably boring you, im almot done, bare with me] I held my rats. Then I sat in my brothers room and laughed about really stupid things.

Now I am sitting here, after drawing a few pictures and stuff. Waiting to get un-lazy and go down to get a snack [thats not cookie dough ;A;] And then I will re watch my netflix [star trek tos] for at least the 3rd time. Then Hopefully I can sleep.

Yep, theres my rant for the morning. Remind me to get a picture of my dog pouting up next time. And have good work mornings and junk [talking to my mom and dad...] Yep :D Wooo food and star trek timeee!

~tater

PS. Sorry my stupid playlist doesn't load sometimes D:< *eats it* Hopefully it works better for you then it has been for me.

2 comments:

  1. I like you post and your play list. You have really improved in your writing skills. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehehe...I like this blog...quirky and fun! I ate ham and like it!

    ReplyDelete