Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Blog in the mornin'


Well its about...4:30Am ish. I cant seem to sleep. So I thought I might try and get myself back into blog mode.

I guess this is a normal rant ish thing for now.

I had fried rice on some crisp tortillas and then a blizzard as I watched Pit boss. Im growing to love this show and the things they do. Finally animal planet has something about the good in the dogs I love to death instead of how horrible they all are and rampage and shit. [By the way, that dog eating a almost whole tree is my Pit bull ezmond who I will probably bring up many a time. He is the best dog Ive ever had..ever. How could you hate that big headed smell machine? I dont get it...]

The more I watch, the more I am glad people like that exist. People that dont like kill shelters and save animals from them. I duno...The more I watch the more I want to do this someday. My big worry is id fall in love with every single big headed smelly dog I lay eyes on and have a whole zoo of my pittys. Ezmond would be the king...he knows it the little fart head.

I guess so far It was a good night/morning. I really wished Ez big head was sitting with me as I watched the show, I bet he would like that, if for no reason other then being on the couch and drooling all over my favorite pants.

Other then that I didnt do much, the usual listening to my favorite 10 songs over and over as I play stupid online fashion games, talk on msn with my wife who needed a bit hug. Read some more star trek novels, watched tv, ate food, layed on the floor staring at my rats for a hour. It was nice. I was especially happy when a friend Ive talked to online for years texted me and then came online because I was lonsley. My friends are to good to me. I do hope wifey is feeling better. If I could have I would have flown to cheshire CT and fed her brownie batter as we watched stupid movies. Hopefully she is feeling better thou <3

Hmm what else...I need to scan some art. And actually post it online when I finish the inking and such. I need to send out my netflix that I watched at least 3 times now. And I need to eat. Eating is a good idea.

I cant think of much else, i just thought Id pop in and show people that I am alive. Hopefully I will keep posting. And Actually talk about something...I duno relevant and not just my babble about my daily happenings. Unless you really find it that interesting that I sat there yelling at the tv saying "NO KILL HIM SPOCK, SAVE THE CAPTAIN" for at least 20min. Ooh good times. I should be off. Before I get caught up in this, and take even more time to sleep...Hopefully you all have better sleep habits then I do.

Yarp...Sleep well/wake good depending on your time zone. Hopefully you will see more of me because I really need to be doing something other then sitting here writing nonsense stories that I never finish.


~ Tater

PS...is it just me or half the best songs out there arent on playlist and I cant seem to get them on...hopefully I can add them soon so you can hear them :|

No comments:

Post a Comment